Plasti Dip Reflex High Visibility Coating
Plasti Dip® Reflex combines ultra reflective particles with a clear base. When hit with light from a directional light source, (headlight, flashlight, etc.) Reflex's retroreflective particles send a high amount of the light back to its source. Where high visibility is a must Plasti Dip Reflex will make you stand out. Be Safe; Be Seen; Use Plasti Dip Reflex.
• Transform any surface to a reflective safety surface, any shape or size!
• Will not crack, chip or become brittle in extreme weather conditions
• Much more cost effective than reflective tape
• As with any Plasti Dip product you can peel off when you are ready to remove on a non porous surface
To get the best results from Plasti Dip Reflex we recommend starting with a good base coat of another color of Plasti Dip. Over this spray 2-3 coats of Reflex. Hold the spray can further away than normal. You want to apply Reflex slightly rough so it shows a textured dust coat. Once it's dry buff with a cloth to bring out the best effect.
Durable, flexible and waterproof, Plasti Dip Reflex protects your stuff from the elements while increasing its Visual presence, when hit with light from a directional light source.
Plasti Dip® is a synthetic rubber based coating that's perfect for do-it-yourself projects around the home, garage, garden or shop. Plasti Dip is used widely for automotive detailing; coating wheels; and painting graphics that can be peeled off without affecting the car's OEM finish*. Plasti Dip® can be used to coat wood, metal, glass, rope, plastic, rubber, concrete, tools, and just about anything else you can think of.
What Plasti Dip Can Do:
- Resists moisture, acids, and alkalines
- Protects against electrical shock
- Anti-Skid, Anti Slip, Abrasion resistant
- Remains flexible and stretchy
- Will not become brittle or crack even in extreme weather
- Planning on applying Plasti Dip Aerosol to metal? Our Acrylic Primer improves permanent adhesion on flat metal surfaces