Acrylic Metal Primer
Light grey colour Works great with Plasti Dip and Full Dip and acrylic paint as a primer.
Acrylic metal primer.
Use for bare metal, not peelable like plastidip or fulldip
Primer for all types of metals with antioxidant effect , suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
It provides great power and resistance to oxidation. Use this primer for all bare metals before finishing paints. Extraordinary grip on any metal. Very fast drying, several coats can be applied to improve the final adhesion and protection of the pieces. Clean and brush the surface well before applying.
– Quick drying to the touch
– Excellent adhesion on any metal
– High elasticity for long periods of time
– High power of protection against corrosion
– Primer colour leaves a medium grey finish.
– 10 minute touch-dry time
– Repainting possible at 10 minutes
– Hardens in 3h
– Complete drying at 24h
– Product life exceeding 3 years
– 400ml yield approx. 2 m2 on one coat
– Recommended thickness maximum resistance 0’1mm
– Resistance to temperature up to 85ºC
– Application temperature between 5-35ºC
Use for metal, aluminium, polyester, wood, and many types of plastics.
Buy acrylic primer filler